Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Bags Bags Everywhere?

So, I'm crocheting the bag made out of primarily Wal-mart bags that I mentioned in a previous post. Unbelievably, I run out of blue & white bags. Nothing is like the feeling of running out of materials near the end of a project. Ugh! You would think that with all the plastic bags floating around my house, I would never run out... Now, I need to either buy crap at Wal-mart, or dive through the recyclables at the grocery store. Ok, so going to Wal-mart wouldn't be a horrible thing. I need to pick up Lunchables and milk anyway.

Then, I start crocheting a bag out of Giant bags - same thing happens! Double ugh! Now I have two projects sitting unfinished until I can "dumpster" dive into recycle bins.

I'm on the wrong side of "bag mania". I have hundreds of bags, and I run out? How is this possible? How is this possible? How is this possible? But I digress...
On the bright side, I am so excited about the bags so far! They are a couple of my best ones -- I'm loving how they are looking! I hope everyone else does, too.
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips