Monday, May 7, 2012

Eco-Monday: Amber Bryce Luxe Bohemian Jewelry

Mondays are Eco on TDD's blog! I'll be introducing you to eco/upcycled/repurposed fabulousness, and I'm so excited!

It is my absolute pleasure to introduce you to my friend, Amber Bryce, an up-and-coming jewelry designer who is about to blow the socks off Hollywood!

How about these pieces? I'm so in love!

Mi Alma, Para Necklace (My Soul, to You)

Bleu Earrings

Amber's designs are absolutely delicious. She recycles silver into gorgeous wearable art. Her intricate design and use of materials makes her a true creative soul and artiste. She is the exclusive jewelry designer for the housewives of the next season of both The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills AND The Real Housewives of Orange County. Lauren Conrad and Zooey Deschanel also own part of the Amber Bryce collection.

Here are some designs that will be on Real Housewives:

Verde Earrings

Serene Earrings

Vivid Necklace

Find Amber here:
Amber Bryce on the Web
Amber Bryce Facebook
Amber Bryce Twitter

Amber's ability to recycle silver into these amazing designs definitely deserves the kudos and recognition she receives, and it was, again, my pleasure to introduce you to her.

1 comment:

  1. I love Amber's work and her commitment to using recycled and eco-friendly silver in her jewelry. Plus she's so talented with her designs!

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips