Thursday, July 28, 2011

Almost Ready for the Primetime Emmy Awards Gift Lounge!

As I've hunkered down to finish the up prepping for my participation in the GBK Productions' Gift Lounge, I figured I'd do a fly-by post. Now, I've already posted a pic of the VHS/yarn wristlets here, so I won't do that again. Those are going into the press bags.

Because I couldn't come up with something to make 100 of, I decided to do gift certificates for the celebrity swag bags.

Don't they look fantastic! Loving the work The BeezKneez did on these and the stickers.



There's also a special-made mini-tote that'll be making it's way to Hollywood... I'm hoping that it goes over well. :) It's crocheted primarily out of newspaper bags. The lining has a sparkly shine to it.



As soon as I get a box large enough for everything, it'll be on it's way to sunny California!

3 comments:

  1. beautiful creation! :D

    I'm your newest follower! found you on handmadeology! Hope you can stop by my blog: www.manoymetal.blogspot.com & follow too! I love networking with fellow artists & mommies! :)

    have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @CrochetBlogger - Thanks!
    @Mano y Metal - Thanks for stopping by! I'll check out your blog. :)

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips